Workout Final Tweaking needed: Core, FSPs and Legs.
With the help of some great people here: KillRoy, BrainDx, Coach, Blairbob, Ido, Slizzard and so many others whose names dont come to me at 1:30 am at night..
I have been able to come to some place with my workout.
I've tried a bunch of these exercises and did some, gave up on some for now etc.
I need some finalization
That will really help.
FSPs: I know which ones I can kind of do now & which I've dropped for now
- I'd like to SPLIT them (cant do all everyday..for now) and PAIR them over the days. Please recommend / suggest THE BEST ANTAGONISTIC ONES to PAIR?

Core: Thanks to Blairbob we were able to come to distinguish between easier / maybe / skip now variants of the Core stuff. Details on CORE stuff and what we've figured out is the second image below ![]()
It would be nice if you could help on that front. I'll try a bunch of these out next week and then FINALIZE these as well.

Legs: So far I've only been able to do the Squats & SLS -ve to limited extent.
Here posted about the Hamstring Variations and wondering how/ what I could / should include. There TriangleChoke and I figured out..
crashnburn said:I went through the book. Cant seem to do the Leg Curl (1st one). Should I try the GHR-half / Archups etc? Is there some way to make these easier (I cant just do a TUCK here..lol to make it easier)??
trianglechoke7 said:Yeah, half ghr is easier than leg curl (archups too). Perhaps Coach will fix this in 2nd edition.
Any thoughts?