Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CAN THRIVE HELP WITH RECOVERY?

JAY ROACH

I have a couple of questions about thrive. First, as I get older (mid 50's) recovery is tougher (as one would expect). I have always eaten fairly well, have never been overweight, and have always been fairly fit. However, I have never followed a performance diet. Can Thrive help with recovery?

Second, I work out when time is available. Therefore, workout times can vary from day to day and week to week. Can thrive be adapted for workouts at all times of the day?

Thanks,

JWR

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, JAY ROACH said:

I have a couple of questions about thrive. First, as I get older (mid 50's) recovery is tougher (as one would expect). I have always eaten fairly well, have never been overweight, and have always been fairly fit. However, I have never followed a performance diet. Can Thrive help with recovery?

Second, I work out when time is available. Therefore, workout times can vary from day to day and week to week. Can thrive be adapted for workouts at all times of the day?

Thanks,

JWR

Hi Jay, as you get older what makes difference on recovery rate is what you have done in the previous 30 years of training. Thrive can be adapted.

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.