Additional Classes

Started by Adam Wolfe, July 25, 2020 · 1 Replies · 1,289 Views

Adam Wolfe

I’m about a month into the fundamental series and making great progress.  I really like the program, but I’m a bit confused on how and when the other classes apply. For example, when should I start the handstand class?  Do you not try other classes until you complete all levels of the fundamental series.  It seems like that might take years.  Can someone please explain?  Thanks. 

Alessandro Mainente
On 7/25/2020 at 4:39 AM, Adam Wolfe said:

I’m about a month into the fundamental series and making great progress.  I really like the program, but I’m a bit confused on how and when the other classes apply. For example, when should I start the handstand class?  Do you not try other classes until you complete all levels of the fundamental series.  It seems like that might take years.  Can someone please explain?  Thanks. 

Hi Adam, once you have finished fundamentals you can, from the main page of the course page, click on the "class finder" label at the top in the middle of the page. then on the left "choose your plan" and you can select "level one". if you want to add handstand specifically you can scroll down in the class finder and add the "handstand" class into your training schedule..