This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Problems with Bent Arm Half Straddle Planche Hold

Started by Cristian Fournies, July 21, 2020 · 3 Replies · 277 Views

Cristian Fournies

It's very difficult to do the Bent Arm Half Straddle Planche Hold, I feel that my legs and hips fall to the ground and I can not hold the position, not even for a second.  Any tips? should I change this exercise from another? not sure what to do here?

Alessandro Mainente
13 hours ago, Cristian Fournies said:

It's very difficult to do the Bent Arm Half Straddle Planche Hold, I feel that my legs and hips fall to the ground and I can not hold the position, not even for a second.  Any tips? should I change this exercise from another? not sure what to do here?

Hey Christian , i suggest you looking for this post: 

Cristian Fournies

spent an hour looking for a post and I couldn't find any, thanks for the info