A question on KILLROY70 template REPETITION RANGE VARIATION

Started by Alvaro, May 28, 2010 · 2 Replies · 2,780 Views

Alvaro

A question on KILLROY70´s template (yes another! :D ) . Recently Coach Sommer has stated the importance of some variation at the repetition range of exercises. How can this be implemented at KILLROY70´s template?.

One week every 3? or some days a week changing the day?. Or.... is not necessary at this point of training. Please some insight needed!.

Also I would like to ask where rope climbing can be inserted, right now I´m doing it 3 climbs at the push-row day but then next day it affects my pull capacity. Maybe move it to the shoulder day will be better? :?:

Blairbob

Your rope climbing should be on your pull day, probably vertical pulling day

As far as changing the rep scheme of the killroy70 program i haven't the faintest clue. I imagine someone could insert reps of 10-20 and scale down the progression but I haven't a clue if this would be done every 3rd week, alternating, etc.

Alvaro

Thank you!. I´ll keep it as it is by the moment, as is working pretty well indeed. But I´ll change the rope to the vertical pull day. :D