Just Starting Out...

Started by Adam Wolfe, July 10, 2020 · 2 Replies · 1,266 Views

Adam Wolfe

I’m starting out with F1 and have a few questions...

Does anyone do the German Hang Pull on a doorway pull-up bar?  I can’t figure out how to make it work.  Do I need a special kind of bar?  I’ve got the kind that sits on the doorway trim and it has two bars across the doorway   

I quickly moved up to push ups (incline push-up were too easy), but it is still having me do the incline too.  Do these exercises build on each other such that you don’t just start a new exercise, but also continue the old one too?  It seems silly to continue spending time doing exercises that are too easy. 

Thanks in advance. 

Alessandro Mainente
7 hours ago, Adam Wolfe said:

I’m starting out with F1 and have a few questions...

Does anyone do the German Hang Pull on a doorway pull-up bar?  I can’t figure out how to make it work.  Do I need a special kind of bar?  I’ve got the kind that sits on the doorway trim and it has two bars across the doorway   

I quickly moved up to push ups (incline push-up were too easy), but it is still having me do the incline too.  Do these exercises build on each other such that you don’t just start a new exercise, but also continue the old one too?  It seems silly to continue spending time doing exercises that are too easy. 

Thanks in advance. 

Hi Adam, welcome aboard...if you are at the beginning....for now...skip the german hang pull.

Adam Wolfe

Thank you!