GST Cool down after grapling?

Started by Daniel Cesek, June 5, 2020 · 1 Replies · 1,369 Views

Daniel Cesek

Hello community!

I do a lot of grappling (jiu jitsu) and my question is, what would you do from GST library as a cooldown routine immediately after open mat or fights. 

I was thinking about daily limber as a cool down, even tho its stated that it is a warm up, as it can be done slow, its easy to remember, its short, and goes for whole body. 

If there is anyone who is doing similar sport, how do you cool down in GST way, right after tough figting on the mats? 

Thanks in advance! 

Alessandro Mainente
20 minutes ago, Daniel Cesek said:

Hello community!

I do a lot of grappling (jiu jitsu) and my question is, what would you do from GST library as a cooldown routine immediately after open mat or fights. 

I was thinking about daily limber as a cool down, even tho its stated that it is a warm up, as it can be done slow, its easy to remember, its short, and goes for whole body. 

If there is anyone who is doing similar sport, how do you cool down in GST way, right after tough figting on the mats? 

Thanks in advance! 

HI Daniel limber ok but probably i would take exercises from the thoracic bridge stretch course because it resumes more the correct posture of the spine and of the hips.