I was wondering I just started getting back in the gym since the opening I like gymnastics as well is it possible to follow a bodybuilding program but also do gymnastics as well
bodybuilding gymnastics
Started by Matthew carrasco, June 2, 2020 · 4 Replies · 1,996 Views
11 hours ago, Matthew carrasco said:I was wondering I just started getting back in the gym since the opening I like gymnastics as well is it possible to follow a bodybuilding program but also do gymnastics as well
Hey Matthew, everything is possible BUT with an equalization. i mean that you cannot build mass and become proficient in bodyweight skills. because more mass means less relative strength. period. gaining mass can change the center of gravity and change as a consequence sensation and technical components should be refined again and again. nto a case gymnasts tend to have low body fat throughout the year.
what do you mean equalization?
I don't know if there is a correct translation from Italian. i mean that if you want something on one side you need to take off something from the opposite..you need to find a balance.
thank you for your input.