INTERNAL HIP ROTATION

Started by Ross Richardson, May 25, 2020 · 4 Replies · 1,506 Views

Ross Richardson

I have next to 0 internal hip rotation which I am starting to feel may be holding me back in many areas. can anyone suggest the best ways I can improve this please. thank you in advance.

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Ross Richardson said:

I have next to 0 internal hip rotation which I am starting to feel may be holding me back in many areas. can anyone suggest the best ways I can improve this please. thank you in advance.

Ho Ross, lack internal hip rotation is related to posterior chain tightness. if you have GB products i can give you more suggestions.

Ross Richardson

I have a full access membership so am able to follow any of the things you can suggest, thanks

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Ross,  you can use the swivel hips exercise from planche progression BUT staying with the back to the wall (rather than supporting yourself with the hands) and simply pushing doing internally the knee without raising the corresponding glutes from the floor.

Ross Richardson

OK THANKS ALESSANDRO I WILL GIVE THAT A TRY