Elements or foundation?

Started by Nicholas Deane, April 26, 2020 · 1 Replies · 2,321 Views

Nicholas Deane

Hi everyone,

I searched for the answer but could not find it. I have done fundamentals and am now wondering where the elements series fits in? Should I start with elements and then go to foundation or just start with foundation?

i have found that I have tight shoulders and tight hips (internal and external rotation) so am doing extra classes for those. 

Thanks so much

Alessandro Mainente
6 minutes ago, Nicholas Deane said:

Hi everyone,

I searched for the answer but could not find it. I’m wondering where the elements series fits in? Should I start with elements and then go to foundation or just start with foundation?

Thanks so much

Hey Nicholas, we can say that Elements comprises some Foundations work and it is more suitable for those who don't want to structure too much their workout through the settings option but if you comfortable with that go for foundations structure.