I'm not use English as mother language
So you could little confuse
But I need advice
I tried intro level 1 program before
(5days per week
Without rest day)
First and second day was so so
I did it
But
After than I couldn't follow schedule
cuz of tired and sore
I felt I'm lazy and weak
dissapointed myself
I think my body power is not enough
And restore speed is not good
So I need to customize
Schedule
fit for my body condition
But I don't know how to
And where to begin
Just add rest day between training??
Or do 2 excercise one day and rest?
I'm not expert
So I can't sure my thought is right
I want to develop my power and strength
I heard "no pain no gain"
So I'm stuck on start line
Help me and give me some advice please
ps. And Where can I read any theory about training program
I read before 'Building the gymnastic body'
But this is many years ago
So I think many updates for this theory
I tried find theory at GymfitTV
I couldn't find