Dip bars or parallel bars?

Started by Nicholas Deane, April 14, 2020 · 4 Replies · 1,848 Views

Nicholas Deane

Hi everybody I’m new here. Have been doing fundamentals alongside the elements series as well as throwing in other courses to get my mobility back to the level of a human again. I’m soon to start the foundation courses and have my pull up bar and stall bar.

my question is should I get dip Bars or would parallel bars be a better investment? 
 

thanks so much 

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Nicholas Deane said:

Hi everybody I’m new here. Have been doing fundamentals alongside the elements series as well as throwing in other courses to get my mobility back to the level of a human again. I’m soon to start the foundation courses and have my pull up bar and stall bar.

my question is should I get dip Bars or would parallel bars be a better investment? 
 

thanks so much 

Hi Nihcolas, for the long term higher pbars are better.

Nicholas Deane

Thanks so much, I will go the parallel bar option :)

Nicholas Deane

Hi again, I found some that are 1.2m high and 1.2m long would this be ok or I really need higher?

 

thanks so much :)

Alessandro Mainente

perfect for dip depth.