Workouts Away from Computer

Started by James MacGibbon, April 13, 2020 · 2 Replies · 1,331 Views

James MacGibbon

Hello! I just started and like the online interface and the ability to customize. Unfortunately, my gym is not near my computer. I have to set up my rings at a local park due to COVID-19. It's difficult to follow along. I had to watch the warm up at home then go to the park after I wrote everything down. First world problems, i know. 

Is there a way to print out your workout for the day? Or auto generate? That'd be really helpful if possible. I prefer not to have to use a mobile phone to look at constantly. 

Alessandro Mainente
19 hours ago, James MacGibbon said:

Hello! I just started and like the online interface and the ability to customize. Unfortunately, my gym is not near my computer. I have to set up my rings at a local park due to COVID-19. It's difficult to follow along. I had to watch the warm up at home then go to the park after I wrote everything down. First world problems, i know. 

Is there a way to print out your workout for the day? Or auto generate? That'd be really helpful if possible. I prefer not to have to use a mobile phone to look at constantly. 

Hi James, at the moment the possibility to print is not allowed. 

James MacGibbon

Ok. I understand. Thanks