Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Parallel Bars height

George Traganidas 235308

George Traganidas 235308

GB team,

Thanks for releasing the guide with the equipment needed for each exercise. I have a question about the high pbars that are in the guide (eg. UB-1). What is the height of the pbars?

Thanks,

George

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:

GB team,

Thanks for releasing the guide with the equipment needed for each exercise. I have a question about the high pbars that are in the guide (eg. UB-1). What is the height of the pbars?

Thanks,

George

Hey George..you mean UpperBody1?

George Traganidas 235308

yes this is Upper Body 1 and some other exercises.

George

Alessandro Mainente

I prefer lower pbars rather than high, mine are 10 cm from the floor.

George Traganidas 235308
On 3/17/2020 at 10:52 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

I prefer lower pbars rather than high, mine are 10 cm from the floor.

Thanks for the reply. But what height would you use for Parallel Dips, Russian Dip, Yewkis, Planche Dip, Kip Extension, Open Front Lever (and other Lever exercises).

The reason I am asking this, is because I am planning to create a home gym and I am trying to see how much space I need for equipment. It seems that I will need some sort of adjustable height parallel bars. What should be the height range for the bars? I am 1,78cm in height if that plays any role.

Thanks.

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:

Thanks for the reply. But what height would you use for Parallel Dips, Russian Dip, Yewkis, Planche Dip, Kip Extension, Open Front Lever (and other Lever exercises).

The reason I am asking this, is because I am planning to create a home gym and I am trying to see how much space I need for equipment. It seems that I will need some sort of adjustable height parallel bars. What should be the height range for the bars? I am 1,78cm in height if that plays any role.

Thanks.

well for them i consider that i can flex at the knees or at the hips....so at least the height of my body minus the length of the lower leg.