Hey all,
I'm new to gymfit TV and just have a few questions I'd love your help with.
1) I am OK (not great) at bodyweight training already and decently strong. I can do pull ups and dips with +50% bw, tuck planche, tuck levers and wall hspus etc. My mobility is atrocious. Does it make sense for me to start right at the very beginning? The initial exercises seem quite easy from a strength perspective and I worry about losing muscle etc. I am sure I'll be very challenged mobility wise. I was also considering doing them alongside some other strength training. No idea though really - what would you recommend?
2) I can at the moment only see the foundations courses in the list. Do the level 1/2 etc unlock when you have finished foundations?
3) I cannot seem to see any recomendations for frequency - how many times per week should one do upper body foundations for example? Are there any good templates you'd reccomend I follow?
Thanks in advance, looking forward to learning and improving my training