This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

TBSSE17 Elevated bridge form check

Started by MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ, March 4, 2020 · 29 Replies · 330 Views

Alessandro Mainente

Of course. The full shoulder flexion happens at shoulder width.

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ
On 9/5/2020 at 6:00 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Of course. The full shoulder flexion happens at shoulder width.

Hi again, I have been trying to do bridge with a decent height in the wall, but there is a height that I'm just stuck to the floor, and if I kick up into the wall I collapse after and I do not feel safe at all. So I have tried again with a furniture, lets see if it is ok to at least keep trying like this to improve (I realised fron the front view that I sm not symmetrical because of feet not being at the same distance). Is the width ok?

I know I have a lot to improve, but by not using the wall I feel I can be consistent in corrections

Screenshot_2021-02-26-08-51-13-996_com.miui.videoplayer.png

Screenshot_2021-02-26-08-47-32-574_com.miui.videoplayer.png

Alessandro Mainente
44 minutes ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:

Hi again, I have been trying to do bridge with a decent height in the wall, but there is a height that I'm just stuck to the floor, and if I kick up into the wall I collapse after and I do not feel safe at all. So I have tried again with a furniture, lets see if it is ok to at least keep trying like this to improve (I realised fron the front view that I sm not symmetrical because of feet not being at the same distance). Is the width ok?

I know I have a lot to improve, but by not using the wall I feel I can be consistent in corrections

Screenshot_2021-02-26-08-51-13-996_com.miui.videoplayer.png

Screenshot_2021-02-26-08-47-32-574_com.miui.videoplayer.png

Hey Mario , yes, a side note for the hips which are tilted to the left a bit...

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ
44 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Mario , yes, a side note for the hips which are tilted to the left a bit...

Yes I realised that, I think it is caused by feet not being a t the same distance from the hips, will work on that. Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente
On 9/4/2020 at 7:13 PM, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:

Ok, I will go back to the wall then, shoulder width is the goal?

yES, Adjust legs position (straddle/narrow and height of the foot).