Calisthenics vs gymnasticbodies.com

Started by Jonathon Rose, February 18, 2020 · 1 Replies · 2,058 Views

Jonathon Rose

Hello, I'm only 2 weeks into this course. But im just wondering what the difference is between gymnasticbodies home training and calisthenics? My buddies do calisthenics but with the cost of alot of their online training I found it cheaper and much more helpful so far to do this. From a newbie eye they almost seem the same.

Thanks, for any clarification. 

Alessandro Mainente
On 2/19/2020 at 12:30 AM, Jonathon Rose said:

Hello, I'm only 2 weeks into this course. But im just wondering what the difference is between gymnasticbodies home training and calisthenics? My buddies do calisthenics but with the cost of alot of their online training I found it cheaper and much more helpful so far to do this. From a newbie eye they almost seem the same.

Thanks, for any clarification. 

Hi Jonathon....there is only one difference between the self-made calisthenics and coach Sommer's GST....the number on injuries.

i have trained a lot of guys form the calisthenics world with the logic and idea of Coach Sommer's. i have clients with planches, crosses, maltese, one arm pullup, sleeping front lever.....ZERO INJURIES.