Hi,
I've been doing GST for over a year and have loved it. It's completely changed my approach to training and feel much more flexible and stronger.
Over the last few months, I've been experiencing some pain in my wrist (pain in the wrist when I press down with my palm flat) during bridge work (old injury in my right wrist that has flared up) and stopped that to give it some time to heal. More recently, my elbow on the same arm has started hurting (on the outside of the elbow by the ulna) as well when I go into a handstand or seal stretch (basically any position that locks the elbow). I took this to be a sign of over training and have stopped all upper body workouts/stretches for the last two weeks and plan to keep resting it.
I have a doctor's appointment (with an orthopedist) for it two weeks from now, but wanted to know if anyone had experience with a similar injury and:
- Are they any steps / stretches / treatments that could help with the healing process?
- Are there any exercises that I can still do for my upper body while the elbow / wrist recovers?
Thanks!