This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hs pe4

Started by Reilly Herbst, January 18, 2020 · 46 Replies · 501 Views

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

 

A bit of improvement in holding the bar horizontal, now the problem is that the bar is moved more to the side. look at the weight plate. it should pass over the sagittal plane of the upper bar and at the top, it should cover the center of the upper and you should not be able to see the scapulae touching. in your case, you can clearly see the scapulae touching and also the weight black plate.

Reilly Herbst

I’ll work on fixing this, thank you

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente

NICELY DONE.

Reilly Herbst

Thank you!

Reilly Herbst

Just wanted to make sure you see this

Reilly Herbst

Can I do it on the floor without a weight or do I need the weight? If not I’ll try to find something to support my feet

Alessandro Mainente

Both are needed....ideally.

Reilly Herbst

So when I do my next workout should half the sets be on the ground without the weight and the other sets I’m on a bench elevated?

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

 

Nice attempt BUT....no space between lower back and floor is allowed.

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente

Now is ok, do you any possibility to hold any weight over the bar?

Reilly Herbst

I have 3 and 5 pound weight plates I can put on the bar but my hands won’t touch the floor. Would an ankle weight be better?

Jeffrey Bittner

If you have some ankle weights that you can wrap around the bar they would work better for this progression than a plate.

Reilly Herbst

Ok awesome, and would the ankle weight touch the ground or would it just be off the ground?

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Ok awesome, and would the ankle weight touch the ground or would it just be off the ground?

if they touch the groud what is the utility of them?

Reilly Herbst

Makes sense, haha that was a bad question.

Reilly Herbst

I’m having trouble breathing and keeping ppt. Any advice?

Reilly Herbst

I can keep ppt when I hold my breath but when I take a breath even a short one my lower back comes off the ground.