If you miss a day? i.e. I did not train splits on Xmas yesterday, do I add splits to the following day to make up for it or do I just push everything back 1 day?
Thanks
Started by Nick Ebner, December 26, 2019 · 3 Replies · 1,516 Views
If you miss a day? i.e. I did not train splits on Xmas yesterday, do I add splits to the following day to make up for it or do I just push everything back 1 day?
Thanks
HI Nick.....for one day or week or session...nothing happens! follow what the scheduler assigned to the day!
On 12/26/2019 at 2:44 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:HI Nick.....for one day or week or session...nothing happens! follow what the scheduler assigned to the day!
What if missing a day messes with incremental building? I signed up for a full year and intend to really take this slow enough to build the right foundational strength and flexibility and don't want to skip or miss critical days.
Stay on the previous step for a week more.