I have finished the Introduction course of 8 weeks but still I cannot touch my toes or do the other exercises of the "where should I start", my mobility is still very poor. Shall I move to the Level 1 or shall I redo the Introduction?
Regards
Started by KAPETANOGLOU NIKOLAOS, December 21, 2019 · 3 Replies · 1,445 Views
I have finished the Introduction course of 8 weeks but still I cannot touch my toes or do the other exercises of the "where should I start", my mobility is still very poor. Shall I move to the Level 1 or shall I redo the Introduction?
Regards
3 hours ago, KAPETANOGLOU NIKOLAOS said:I have finished the Introduction course of 8 weeks but still I cannot touch my toes or do the other exercises of the "where should I start", my mobility is still very poor. Shall I move to the Level 1 or shall I redo the Introduction?
Regards
HI Nikolas and welcome to GB. I highly recommend you to move forward to level one and considering a daily work on the restore series. you can add them using the class finder.
Thank you Allessandro
8 hours ago, KAPETANOGLOU NIKOLAOS said:Thank you Allessandro
you're welcome!