Hi everyone,
Just started a week ago, love the program and signed up for the year!
As the title says, I couldn't believe that German Hang Pulls were part of the week 1 routine for Level 1. Who starts at Level 1, athletes?
I'm in decent shape (i.e. not overweight & have some muscle), but I can't even lift my legs above 90 deg to be able to rotate backwards in the first place without momentum. I also don't trust that I'd be able to come down in a controlled manner once the legs are threaded through my arms.
Instead, I emulated the end position and gave myself a good stretch. I noticed that I couldn't even hang off the bar this way, the twisting position was too painful on my arms and shoulders.
Finally, if I wanted to re-arrange the schedule to change which day was the "free day", is there a quick way to do this w/out individually removing & re-adding each workout to another day?
Cheers and thanks,
R