This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

C2: Straddle up & jefferson curl form check

Started by MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ, November 4, 2019 · 29 Replies · 413 Views

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ

I have reached 43% of my bodyweight on JC, due to the COVID situation I cannot get the plates I need to reach 50%, theres no stock anywhere, is it ok if I move to the next step mesnwhile? Here are my last reps with that weight (i only need 5kg more to reach 50%)

Side: 

 

Front: 

 

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ

Up

Alessandro Mainente
On 6/4/2020 at 11:52 PM, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:

I have reached 43% of my bodyweight on JC, due to the COVID situation I cannot get the plates I need to reach 50%, theres no stock anywhere, is it ok if I move to the next step mesnwhile? Here are my last reps with that weight (i only need 5kg more to reach 50%)

Side: 

 

Front: 

 

NIcely done.

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ

For JC and C4 IM (hold on the lower part of the JC exercise) does it matter if I use my current setup (bar + plates) or is it better using a kettlebell?

im planning on buying a 80lb kettlebell as it is easier to use, and with it I can have legs together, but I do not know if it affects the exercise somehow.

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:

For JC and C4 IM (hold on the lower part of the JC exercise) does it matter if I use my current setup (bar + plates) or is it better using a kettlebell?

im planning on buying a 80lb kettlebell as it is easier to use, and with it I can have legs together, but I do not know if it affects the exercise somehow.

Thanks!

IF the trajectory is the same....no difference