New to online format

Started by Glenn Howell 363857, October 24, 2019 · 2 Replies · 1,371 Views

Glenn Howell 363857

Hello everyone. Soon, I should complete Foundations One, so I just bought the Foundation Two series online program, just to see what I will be doing in the future. During my initial look through the course, I noted that I cannot look ahead to see what movements and aompanying mobility work I will be doing, like I could in the early version of Foundations One. Is this done purposely so we don't jump ahead?

zp130-e0855277-99d4-48f7-8ebe-c5929ce5f947-v2.jpg

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Glenn, if you click on the icon on the top right corner ( the dumbell one) you can access the "library" where you can see for all the courses how the elements are paired.

Glenn Howell 363857
On 10/24/2019 at 5:02 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Glenn, if you click on the icon on the top right corner ( the dumbell one) you can access the "library" where you can see for all the courses how the elements are 

Thank you, Alessandro!