Customized Recommended Schedule

Started by Søkier Kegren, October 18, 2019 · 3 Replies · 1,985 Views

Søkier Kegren

I am resuming GST after a year off.  I do not have full access, and own only the following:

- Foundation 1

- Middle Split

- Front Split

- Thoracic Bridge

 

I am starting at PE1 for all movements, as I have gotten fairly out of shape despite a baseline of strength. 

My main question is: 

- Is it okay, early on, to do Upper, Lower, and Core twice weekly (separated by at least two days) until the recovery disallows it? The earlier levels are quite easy, and I have already been through them once. 

Thank you in advance.

SK

Jeffrey Bittner

Absolutely! You are welcome to modify your schedule as you see fit. Just remember to listen to your body. If it needs more time to rest, let it.

Michael Stanwyck

I’m in a similar boat - I don’t have full access and own foundations 1, 2, and 3. I just went to change my schedule and it doesn’t look like there is a scheduler available for people like me anymore. Is that right?

i just want to set what I’m doing each day of the week. It’s asking me to choose my level and that’s my only option.

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi @Michael Stanwyck,

You can customize your schedule within the 'Class Finder'. If you select the 'My Classes' filter, you will be able to use the 'Pencil' icon to edit the days you are scheduled to do your workouts. Similarly, you can using the 'Garbage Can' icon within your weekly calendar to remove a workout from your schedule.