This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE3

Started by James O'Boyle, October 8, 2019 · 34 Replies · 272 Views

Alessandro Mainente

nice work -James.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Awesome, thanks coach!  I can’t wait to move on...  I’ll post the PE next week if my wrist is better.

 

Thanks,

James

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro, here's the PE.  Am I ready to move on to PE4?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

HI james, my impression is that you are too much on the forehead.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro--does this look any better?  I can feel the top of my head in contact with my hands, *not* my forehead.  Maybe it's just the shape of my head making it look like I'm on my forehead?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, James O'Boyle said:

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro--does this look any better?  I can feel the top of my head in contact with my hands, *not* my forehead.  Maybe it's just the shape of my head making it look like I'm on my forehead?

Thanks,

James

Consider that the more you put the way in the middle of the superior head the better it is, try to reduce a bit more the neck extension.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Okay, will do!  Thanks!

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro!  Here you go--I believe I've corrected it.  Does it look okay?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

do you feel it more stable?? 

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Yes, it feels like the alignment is better and it requires less strength to hold the position!

Thanks,

James