When/how to incorporate handstand work?

Started by Brandon Hall, August 14, 2019 · 4 Replies · 2,241 Views

Brandon Hall

I'm restarting my GB journey with the follow along courses. I've checked through the levels and dont see the handstand course incorporated like it once was. What's your suggestion(s) for if and when I should in the handstand class?

Alessandro Mainente

HI Brandon, H1 can be implemented within foundations work, i prefer in the core days.

Guillaume Massardier

Hi Alessandro, how can we add H1 into the scheduler? The library shows the various exercises within H1, while the class selector in the scheduler view shows specifics about Handstand (like tuck handstand, 20 min handstand and the like).

 

Jeffrey Bittner

@Guillaume Massardier You can use the 'Digital Coach' toggle switch within the class finder to display your progressive Handstand course.

Guillaume Massardier
On 2/11/2020 at 2:26 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

@Guillaume Massardier You can use the 'Digital Coach' toggle switch within the class finder to display your progressive Handstand course.

Awesome, thanks!