This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL pe4

Started by Reilly Herbst, July 5, 2019 · 35 Replies · 433 Views

Reilly Herbst

Here’s a front view.

Jeffrey Bittner

It looks like you have a small amount of asymmetry happening during your lift. As your body hangs you are slightly off to the left side. It could be the position of the box, however, you are also elevating your right elbow/side more at the top of your reps. I would be interested to hear @Alessandro Mainente's thoughts.

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

It looks like you have a small amount of asymmetry happening during your lift. As your body hangs you are slightly off to the left side. It could be the position of the box, however, you are also elevating your right elbow/side more at the top of your reps. I would be interested to hear @Alessandro Mainente's thoughts.

 

22 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Here’s a front view.

Well, the first thing i notice is that i can see your left leg but not the right. this means that there is more abduction of your left hips and as consequence less his extension muscles are going to work...since the primary work comes from hips extensor be sure that the feet placement is symmetrical.

Reilly Herbst

Thank you for your input, I will work on this.

Reilly Herbst

I made sure I was square before I began my sets.

Jeffrey Bittner

It looks a lot better.

Reilly Herbst

Thank you

Reilly Herbst

Testing for mastery.

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Testing for mastery.

Nicely done..i suggest you incorporating 3-4 sets of this movement with a single leg...you will find differences between the 2 sides...

Reilly Herbst

Do you mean only one leg anchored into the stall bar?

Alessandro Mainente
23 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Do you mean only one leg anchored into the stall bar?

yes.