This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL pe4

Started by Reilly Herbst, July 5, 2019 · 35 Replies · 433 Views

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Reilly, if you can try to reach 45° past horizontal.

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente

now is ok.

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente

Almost 45°. obviously, this is a weak point for you. more work is necessary.

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente

Now the range of motion is ok, can you do all the reps with this range of motion?

Reilly Herbst

Yes

Reilly Herbst

I had to restart this progression because I wasn’t able to train it since last summer due to not having the right equipment.

just making sure my form is good

 

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Reilly Herbst said:

I had to restart this progression because I wasn’t able to train it since last summer due to not having the right equipment.

just making sure my form is good

 

The most important thing is the range of motion and you got it.

Reilly Herbst

awesome thank you

Reilly Herbst

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work, Reilly. Be careful not to let those knees bend.

Reilly Herbst

Testing for mastery, this is my 5th set.

Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Testing for mastery, this is my 5th set.

Hey Reilly...slow it down immediately! seriously...i prefer a controlled motion.

Reilly Herbst

I will slow it down.

Reilly Herbst

How’s this look, this was my 5th set.

Jeffrey Bittner

Good adjustment. I recommend slowing down even more so that you can focus on maximizing ROM on each rep.

Reilly Herbst

This is my 5th set, I’m trying to go as slow as possible.

Jeffrey Bittner

You've slowed things down and are taking some more time between reps, however, you are still exploding from the bottom of each rep. Try to lift more slowly, or in other words, try to slow down the concentric part of your arch ups even more. Aim for 2 seconds on the way up.

Reilly Herbst

I dropped down to 5x6 to make sure every rep is taking me 2 seconds.

Jeffrey Bittner

Great adjustment, that looks a lot better!

Reilly Herbst

how’s this look? 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work! Can you also post a video from the front?