This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN PE1 + iM

Started by James O'Boyle, April 26, 2019 · 46 Replies · 385 Views

Alessandro Mainente

Hi James, notice that you are moving to one side (the side of the inclined leg), on the opposite you need to stay centered in between the 2 legs. here there is a lot of work to do!

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Got it, I'll work on staying centered!  How are the tuck ups?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente
On 9/28/2019 at 6:27 PM, James O'Boyle said:

@Alessandro Mainente Got it, I'll work on staying centered!  How are the tuck ups?

Thanks,

James

considering the spine limitation they are fine...mobility is the weak point here.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Got it, thanks!

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro!  I've tried to stay more centered on the windmills--is this looking any better?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

HI James, first of all, DO IT SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSLOWY.

The second point, you need to move in between the 2 legs. actually you are leaning on the inclined one.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Got it, I'll slow it down and adjust.  Thanks!

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro, I am still working on this iM.   I've been focusing on trying to reach between the legs.  Does it look any better?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

Hi James, only a bit, the lower shoulder should be at least inside of the knee of the same side.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Got it, I'll keep working on it!

Thanks,

James

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro--I'm still progressing little by little on this one.  I've gained a bit more ROM and I believe my bottom shoulder is inside the knee now.  I'm not using weight because of my wrist injury.  How does it look?

Thanks,
James

Alessandro Mainente

Hey james, referring to the leg of the arm pointing the ceiling...it should be vertical. only the legs of the "lower arm" is inclined.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro--I've adjusted the leg position.  How does it look?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

Correctly done, nice improvement since the first execution.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Thanks!  This one took a lot of work.  Am I ready to move on?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, James O'Boyle said:

@Alessandro Mainente  Thanks!  This one took a lot of work.  Am I ready to move on?

Thanks,

James

TRy to reach deeper in the IM.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente got it, I’ll continue to work on this one!

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi again Alessandro!  Here's another update on this iM.  I am finally able to reach between the legs.  I think due to my spinal fusion that this might be my maximum range of motion on this one...   But is it enough ROM to move on?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente
47 minutes ago, James O'Boyle said:

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi again Alessandro!  Here's another update on this iM.  I am finally able to reach between the legs.  I think due to my spinal fusion that this might be my maximum range of motion on this one...   But is it enough ROM to move on?

Thanks,

James

The limitation occurs also because your legs are too closer.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Gotcha, I'll widen them next session and repost.  Thanks!

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro--here it is with wider legs.  How does it look?

Thanks,

James

 

Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, James O'Boyle said:

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro--here it is with wider legs.  How does it look?

Thanks,

James

 

Hey James, the exercise is technically correct, now you have to reach deeper.