This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

PE1 iM

Started by James O'Boyle, April 25, 2019 · 28 Replies · 218 Views

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro!  How's this?

 

 

Thanks,

James

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Is the lean in the above video sufficient for mastery?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

yes.

hey james, i was also commenting this one

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Hi Alessandro--

When I first started GB (about 9 months ago) I wasn't aware of the importance of posting form checks, and I moved on from HS PE1 prematurely.  I had been working on PE2 for about 4 months when I realized (through reading the forum) that my form on HS PE1 iM wasn't good enough.  So I posted a form check explaining this and I began working harder on my shoulder flexion with your help.  But I still kept maintaining my work on HS PE2.

Since making this mistake with HS PE1 I have been very diligent about posting form checks for everything before moving on, so this won't happen again.

Thanks,

James