Fortnightly Training Schedule

Started by Trevor Catterall, March 31, 2019 · 4 Replies · 1,746 Views

Trevor Catterall

Is there any chance you can add a two week training schedule option? I run and do other activities and itd be great if I could plan my training across two weeks instead of one. Id like to be able to do three upper body and core sessions across two weeks as opposed to changing the schedule each week to accommodate.  

Everett Carroll

Great suggestion. I agree that that would be a nice addition and the developers do look at the feedback posted here so thank you. 

Trevor Catterall

Nice one!

Matthew Walker

Second this. Either that or just an option to move workouts to other days in an easier manner (like a "move to another day" function) to move everything in one batch. Right now you have to individually move each class/course if you want to do them on a different day and have them marked as done. Would be nice in case you missed a day and want to do it the next day.

All and all a minor issue. The new setup is definitely awesome.

Gabriel Nunez

Great suggestion.