This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE9

Started by Nils Westfelt, March 2, 2019 · 29 Replies · 384 Views

Nils Westfelt
5 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

I've already posted my pic above. you can clearly see that chest and hips are in contact with the wall.

if you look t the photo below you can see how chest, tight and quads are approximately at the same distance from the wall. this is what you need. pushing the HIPS closer to the wall. if necessary i will make a video for you.

hs.PNG

Thanks. But in the picture you sent they are not touching the wall at all? I’m confused. If you could make a video I would appreciate it a thousand times over! Thank you so much!

Alessandro Mainente

this pic refers to the alignment and the necessity to push the hips forward. this does change that YOU need to touch the wall!

Nils Westfelt

@Alessandro Mainente

Is this perhaps any better than before? I only see a slight difference from before but I’m really trying to push my hips through the wall but the wall is in the way so it seems impossible to go any further. Or is it just a matter of practice?

9D0FA7F4-0609-4956-B74A-AC6B80BA6BC5.jpeg

Alessandro Mainente

Yes, this is better, now....hold it for 60''

Nils Westfelt
12 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Yes, this is better, now....hold it for 60''

Yeeey! :) ok great. Now I know what to work towards.