Movement course

Started by Geonho Lee, February 22, 2019 · 3 Replies · 2,343 Views

Geonho Lee

This question is about Movement progression.

there isn't any scaling video for each of movement exercise in the course, so I don't know how to do the exercises exactly.

I can just follow the exercises, but I want to know the key points of the exercise.

and in addition to this question, I have another question, Why do we the movement training?. I didn't mean to ignore the movement.

Thank you!

Alessandro Mainente

HI Geonho, actually nope. but you can still post on the private forum of movement and get suggestions here.

we do movement because the movement is the last part of physical abilities that cover the multiple integrations of basic to complex motor schema plus a good basis of strength. it is the really last step of biomotor ability.

Geonho Lee

Ok, so Where should I post about the movement like this in the private forum?. There isn't any forum for posting the movement

and do I have to do necessarily the movement training once a week?\

Everett Carroll

Post movement related videos and questions in the Tumbling One section, please. https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/forum/73-tumbling-one/

You don't have to do the Movement training once per week, no. There is plenty of variability in people's training schedules.