I Started it!

Started by Geonho Lee, February 17, 2019 · 3 Replies · 1,858 Views

Geonho Lee

I subscribed GB now! I expect me to improve by this trainings

and I have a question, first where do you think I should start?? Is there any test to check my level?

in addition to this problem, There is no rest time in the training session, It is what I have to decide?

Alessandro Mainente

Begin from your goals but remember that all the products can be merged or ar least you should train foundations, handstand 1 and the stretch courses. if you follow the course instructions you will see that the Integrated mobility for both foundations and handstand is your rest.

Geonho Lee

Ok i got it thank you Alessandro!

I think I can’t do several training because there isn’t tools for some movements in my gym, In this situation what do you think I should do? Pass the training? Do another training instead?

And Is coach sommer’s recommended schedule always best? or Is it okay If i add training my training schedule?

In addition to that, Are there any notices that have to know precisely during my training??

Alessandro Mainente

Most of the tools can be adjusted, in the private forum, there are a lot of adjustments from students around the world. you can ask in the specific section for handstand or foundations or stretch, the idea is doing everything, never passing over.

Actually what you need is feedback. so perform the exercises, film yourself, post a video with your form..gan et evaluation.

Until foundations 1 completion and until you see the improvement you can use the suggested schedule.

there are a lot, really a lot of information is the private forum. a lot of post with the most frequent questions that can solve most of your doubts.