How can I purchase Foundation one??

Started by Geonho Lee, February 16, 2019 · 3 Replies · 2,388 Views

Geonho Lee

I added to cart it to purchase foundation one, but there wasn't anything in my cart...

I tried it a couple times but the consequence was always same. perhaps.. because of I haven't subcribed 'gymfit monthly' yet??

and I want to purchase Foundation One and Handstand One first, Is it okay for me to do it without monthly? and also what's the difference between foundation books and monthly community??

 

Thank you

2.JPG

캡처.JPG

Everett Carroll

Hey Geonho, 

You can no longer purchase courses individually. We have moved completely to the subscription model. 

Geonho Lee

so you mean The foundation series are allowed for people who subscribed to the course forum??

If I subscribe the forum, can I use all series such as Foundation, Handstand and so on?

Everett Carroll

Yes, the subscription will give you access to all of our training courses including what used to be sold individually (Foundations 1-4, Handstand, Tumbling, etc.).