Stretch Series

Started by Laura B, February 13, 2019 · 11 Replies · 4,730 Views

Laura B

Hi! I have access to all the stretch series which I started in Jan. I am doing each video once per week i.e. thoracic bridge, middle split, front split each per week. 

The videos have never changed. Should it be a new video every week? Or is this correct? I am doing the same thing over and over again.. 

Just thought I'd check,

Thanks.

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Laura, the stretch series is a follow along program of 45-50 minutes that should be repeated week over week.

Iwona Monika Kultys
On 2/21/2019 at 11:55 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Laura, the stretch series is a follow along program of 45-50 minutes that should be repeated week over week.

I have one question,I must to do only one stretch in week And only once per week ? 

Alessandro Mainente
54 minutes ago, Iwona Monika Kultys said:

I have one question,I must to do only one stretch in week And only once per week ? 

Well you can try to do the stretch series one time every 5 days....so you do it 3 times in 2 weeks and see if you can recover from this frequency.

Iwona Monika Kultys
1 minute ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Well you can try to do the stretch series one time every 5 days....so you do it 3 times in 2 weeks and see if you can recover from this frequency.

I train 4 times a week with an intermediate program + stretching front split on Wednesday - is that enough? can I do middle split on saturday ?or maybe its to much ?

Alessandro Mainente
On 8/31/2024 at 4:47 PM, Iwona Monika Kultys said:

I train 4 times a week with an intermediate program + stretching front split on Wednesday - is that enough? can I do middle split on saturday ?or maybe its to much ?

you can...i think that you can adjust basing on your priorities...

Iwona Monika Kultys
On 9/2/2024 at 10:45 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

you can...i think that you can adjust basing on your priorities...

Okey I train with stretch  series 6 day a week but i feel very tired after stretching series Can I do stretch serie one a week ? Or I must to training twice a week with front split and middle split ?

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Iwona Monika Kultys said:

Okey I train with stretch  series 6 day a week but i feel very tired after stretching series Can I do stretch serie one a week ? Or I must to training twice a week with front split and middle split ?

Yes of course you can do it once a week...

Iwona Monika Kultys

Thank you because I can do a front split but i have a problem with middle split for the best result once a week with middle split it’s will be the best ?

Alessandro Mainente
On 9/30/2024 at 8:22 PM, Iwona Monika Kultys said:

Okey I train with stretch  series 6 day a week but i feel very tired after stretching series Can I do stretch serie one a week ? Or I must to training twice a week with front split and middle split ?

Well you can do it twice, consider that strong muscles tend to responder better. are you doing any sort of strength training for the lower body?

Iwona Monika Kultys
3 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Well you can do it twice, consider that strong muscles tend to responder better. are you doing any sort of strength training for the lower body?

I do this and  stretch series in wednesday and saturday but I feel after stretching series how my the nervous system is lethargic

IMG_8467.png

IMG_8468.png

IMG_8469.png

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Iwona Monika Kultys said:

I do this and  stretch series in wednesday and saturday but I feel after stretching series how my the nervous system is lethargic

IMG_8467.png

IMG_8468.png

IMG_8469.png

this is nromal...stretch has the sane impact on nervous system as strength training..