How should you combine multi-class series with coach Sommers recommended schedule?

Started by Patrick Gallagher, January 3, 2019 · 1 Replies · 1,734 Views

Patrick Gallagher

Hi,

I'm a bit confused working to plan out how to begin. I recently completed the Fundamental series and was about to begin a new course when the site format and content packaging changed. 

In reviewing the "Coach Sommer's recommended schedule" and the "Where to Start" PDF guide, I'm hoping to understand how I should be thinking about my approach to incorporating the different courses. It looks like the courses most aligned with my ability and fitness goals are Elements 1&2, Handstand, Stretch Series & Restore. 

It appears the workout planner and the course series produce different workouts and content. How should I be thinking about integrating these different courses together? Or integrate with the recommended programming in the workout planner? 

Thank you! 

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Patrick , the workout planner, depending on your courses understand your level and produces suggested programming that becomes more autonomous as you proceed over more intermediate work like HS2, foundations 2-4 etc. Personally, once you have understood your limitations in range of motion:

-if they are high you should use elements1 handstand and restore;

-if they are low you should use elements1, handstand and stretch series.