This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

*Added workout log.

Started by kbryk, January 25, 2008 · 29 Replies · 4,302 Views

kbryk

December 25, 2008

First Circuit
Squat & Calve raises between sets:
1x10(135)
1x10(145)
1x10(155)
1x10(165)

Lat pulldown front, back, and chin:
4x10

Curls(18 pounds) don't laugh :
4x10

Second Circuit
Flat Bench:
1x10(135)
1x10(145)
1x10(155)
1x10(165)

Body weight Squats:
4x10, +5 pounds each set

Dumbbell Maltese joint prep:
4x10(18 pounds)

Third Circuit

Barbell Row:
1x10(95)
1x10(105)
1x10(115)
1x10(125)

Front dumbbell deloid raise:
4x10(18 pounds)

Trap raises:
4x10(135)

Side dumbbell deltoid raises:
4x10(18 pounds)


Did these workouts as a circuit for three rounds, three sets total for each.
HSPU:
1x10
Normal Pushups:
1x10
Diamond Pushups:
1x10
Shoulder Pushups:
1x10

kbryk

Took a break on the 26th.

December 27, 2008

Early today I went to the gym I did three rounds of these exercises, in a circuit.


Flat Bench 10 reps. started off at 135 pounds; +10 every round
Side deltoid raises(15 pounds) 15 reps.
Dumbbell curls(30 pounds) 15 reps. each arm
Pullups 10 reps.
Dumbbell Shrug (70 pounds) 10 reps.
Barbell Row started off at 155 pounds, +10 pounds every round for 10 reps.
Cable tricep pulldown for 10 reps.

My second circuit was all mixed up, still at 3 rounds each exercise is done in a circuit


Shoulder Press; seated then standing(1 round) at 45 pounds
Lat pull down, chin pull down, then behind neck pull down all 10 reps each @ (87 pounds)
Dips 15 reps
Inverted row various weight.
Row machine, you add your own weights basically on a lever row machine

I was pretty tired after this circuit workout, I didn't structure anything before I went there, I threw all these together real fast. I did some other stuff while I was there, but it was either a few sets or nothing really to worry about.

Box Squat:

1x10(135)

1x10(145)

1x10(155)

1x10(165)

Dead Lift:

1x10(135)

1x10(145)

Muscle Up(rings):

6x4

Ring Dips:

4x5

Pullups:

3x10

Pushups:

20x3

Dead Lift; I noticed today my back wasn't ready for dead lifting so I just finished up a few sets.

kbryk

December 30, 2008

Circuit 3 rounds of each exercise
Flat bench x10 reps.(135) +10 pound each round
Lat pull down x10 reps.
Back lat pulldown x10 reps.
Chin lat pull down x10 reps.
Bicep curls x10 reps.
Hammer curls x10 reps.
Side deltoid raise(18 pounds) x10 reps.
Bodyweight Squat +18 pounds x20 reps.
Front deltoid raise(18 pounds) x10 reps.

Circuit 2: 4 rounds of each exercise
Squat x10 (135) + 20 pounds each round
Dumbbell chest press x10 (50 pounds)
Shoulder press x7(50 pounds)
Maltese joint prep. (18 pounds)

Muscle up(rings):

6x4

Bulgarian Dips:

5x5

Chair Assisted 1 static one arm handstands:

3x:25s

HSPU:

3x10

Chair assisted OAH; using the chair doesn't seem to cause the pain in my side so I will stick with chair assisted one arm handstands.

Muscle up; I'm noticing gains on the ring muscle ups!

kbryk

January 1, 2008

Circuit 4 rounds of each exercise
Flat bench x10 reps.(135) +10 pound each round
Lat pull down x10 reps.
Back lat pulldown x10 reps.
Chin lat pull down x10 reps.
Bicep curls x10 reps.
Hammer curls x10 reps.
Side deltoid raise(18 pounds) x10 reps.
Bodyweight Squat +18 pounds x20 reps.
Front deltoid raise(18 pounds) x10 reps.

kbryk

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, projects, semester finals and other stuff going on. Took a week off of exercising because of school, but just worked out at the gym today. Don't have to much time to post my routines, but from my previous posts it gives you a good idea of what I do, at least at my house.