Video review page on new website?

Started by Nils Westfelt, December 14, 2018 · 8 Replies · 2,076 Views

Nils Westfelt

Hi. 

I was wondering if you guys dropped the option to send in a video review directly for those who don’t feel comfortable putting them here in the forum? 

Thanks

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Nils, the option for private video review is no longer available.

Geoff Coppola

Is it going to remain that way?  Or will the private video reviews be available again in the near future?

Alessandro Mainente

Private video reviews have been discontinued.  Forum video reviews will however remain available.

Thomas Nordman

Is there some way to restore the private reviews or are they gone forever? That review history contained a lot of valuable information for me. :mellow:

Coach Sommer

No need to ask the same question three times in a row, people.

Private video reviews have been discontinued.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Thomas Nordman

Sorry coach. I understand that the private review service is no more. That was obvious and I have no problem using the forum instead. My question was regarding the review history. As I mentioned, it contained valuable information for me.

Giulio Pizzini

Thomas, as far as I can see you can still go to the old link and find your history:

https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/videoreview/

Just don't send new videos because they will not be reviewed

Thomas Nordman

Great! Simple as that. Thanks @Giulio Pizzini, that was all I requested.