TL;DR please link the schedule from the top of the front page again. I struggle to imagine that this was usability tested before launch.
Hi, I am struggling to navigate this new web design. Previously from the first login screen, I could simply click the link to my day's workout based on the default schedule.
Now the schedule shows up, but none of the exercises are linked! Attempting to navigate through the mess under my courses leads me through several layers of confusing, redundantly-named hierarchy are in place of what was a very simple and flat organization before...
Okay I just figured out how to get to my Front split but I thought it was removed from the site. Maybe this will help others who are confused:
Old way (the good way):
Click Front split from the schedule > watch video
New way:
Account > Course Library > Stretch Series > scroll down > Front Split > scroll down more > get confused by TWO things called Front Split... didn't I just choose Front Split?? > Choose "Front split" again > choose "Front split" (yep for the third time!) > watch video
Alternate new way:
scroll down to Multi-class series on the home page > click right three time in the carousel > Front Split (with a different icon!) > (don't notice that this is a popover rather than a new page, so going "back" doesn't do what I expect) > click on the video player thingy (this is in the popover, not full window like method above)
There must be an easier way to navigate around! The new content is obfuscated by poor navigation and inconsistent icons, and multiple paths to the similar but not-the-same content!
This is Wednesday so I actually have a stretch and a strength exercise. The thought of navigating this mess twice is making me angry just thinking about it.