Progression in exercises

Started by Terence J Delaney, December 2, 2018 · 3 Replies · 1,619 Views

Terence J Delaney

Hi GB team.

Having a great time with your training. Began with the fundamentals course and have progressed to the unlimited packages.

I am moving through the suggested training regime and was wondering when the exercises I have marked as "easy" or "too easy" are meant to be upgraded to something more challenging? Is this done on a monthly basis perhaps?

All the best 

Terry

Alessandro Mainente

HI Terence , the update is done from session to session, if it is too easy the system will update it automatically for the next session.

Terence J Delaney

I wonder what I am doing wrong? I have posted "easy" or "too easy" several times over the last couple of weeks but no change has occurred.

Alessandro Mainente

Probably there is a bug in your course account. for this problem use the support function directly on the course page. you will receive the necessary support.