At the moment my training is based only on embedded work, 3d per week on alternate days, which consists in this:
Warm up: short circuit FBE (Easy movements):
flat tuck FL row + pushup + pullup + box headstand pushup + chins + dips + box SLS + half HLL
all made in this sequence, 12 rep each, no rest
passive stretching
5-10min up here
BL variation (half of my max) + pull variation (3-5 rep)
PL variation (half of my max) + push variation (3-5 rep)
FL variation (half of my max) + leg variation (3-5 rep)
L-sit variation (half of my max) + core variation (3-5 rep)
all on the same day, 3 rounds of each, 45-60 seconds rest between FSP and FBE and another pair
passive stretch to finish
finish in about 40-50min
Fortunately, after a few weeks I noticed large increases in strength, both in the FSP as in FBE
Earlier weighed 110lbs (5'6''), my nutrition was bad and I played soccer every day (I was very skinny even :cry: ). I went to a nutritionist and she improved my diet. however, before beginning this type of training so I worked out with bodyweight exercises (basically the same exercises to warm up), but did many reps (15-20) and about 3-4 sets, gained a lot of weight (90% muscle), 33lbs to be exact, without using any supplement and no drugs (not see the need)...
My problem: I want to gain more muscle! What do I do? Alternate the days of low reps and high reps? Alternate between week low reps and high rep?
I appreciate the help from anyone ![]()
P.S. if my text is too bad to understand is why I used a translator! I read English better than I write ![]()