zzzzzzzzzzzz
can some critique my routine...
Started by TYG, April 24, 2010 · 4 Replies · 2,150 Views
I don't understand.
You specified your goals.... and then your workouts looks nothing like you're even attempting to work towards the goals you specified.
You might want to try again.
zzzzzzzzzz
Okay,
Hope this might be a little better.
This mornings workout.
Frog stands 6 sets of 12 seconds (56 sec. on last set)
BL (tuck) 6 sets of 12 seconds
FL (tuck) 6 sets of 12 seconds
HS 3 sets of 30 seconds....using wall for balance as necessary
L-sit on parallel bars straight legs feet above bar the whole time 6 sets of 112 seconds
Straight bar dips 5 sets of 5
FL pull ups tuck flat back 5-5-4-4-3
Well, that is the best I can come up with. Similar to what I have been doing...did an extra round of static holds, and bumped times up to 12 sec. from 10.
Added a couple of strength exercises at the end.
Felt pumped as hell in the whole upper body at the end.
Good workout? Shitty workout? Recommendations?
Looks much better. You can go with that.
The only reason why I don't program for people now is because I don't have the time, and I have written stuff (see my sig) on how to do it.