Hello everyone,
I have been using the fundamentals as warm-up before exercising, but I still cannot walk the crab. I know this means I lack upperbody strength, which I agree with, however I have a huge problem with working out upper body.
I experience what I can only describe as sudden muscle fatigue. For example, I will be doing bench press. First set, 5-8 reps at 155, barely getting the last rep in, feeling good. Second set, same thing. Third set, sudden muscle fatigue after 1 or 2 reps, where my muscles go limp and refuse to push no matter how much mental effort I exert. Same with push ups. Same with shoulder press. You name the upper body workout, this always happens. Due to this, I seem to never be able to gain upper body strength, but I don't experience this with my lower body or core.
I eat plenty protein (chicken, turkey, whey) and carbs (white rice, oats), not as much fats. I tried personal trainers. I don't have any injuries, and have not had any injuries. Any thoughts?
Weight: 220 lbs || Height: 6'2"