Hi,
I am really hooked on GST and want to learn more about the purpose of your programs especially more about programming and maybe incorporating restore programs or other new content.
I can understand the purpose of the restore series I think but the holds are very short compared to the stretch series and thats kind of contradictory for my understanding from the stretch series where time is explained to be a big factor in flexibility training.
I have been doing the stretch series and foundation for 15 months and have got some progress but started carved out of stone.(I expect flexibility takes years so I am patient though)
Should I change my programming and do the restore series to make better progress or is it a good idea to do the restore series in the deload weeks?
I have tried the 7 days test period but I would like a better guide for the relationships between the new content and foundation and stretch to get a better understanding how I can benefit from combining all the content.
Is the conditioning content a more modern or varied way to train than foundation or is the foundation the best way to get a solid base?
My current progress:
FL/PE4 step 5
SL/PE5 step 8
MN/PE2 step 7
HBP/PE9 step 7
RC/PE10 step 7
sPL/SE1 step 8
SLS/SE1 step 8