This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SpL PE3

Started by Zachary Ladwig, October 1, 2018 · 32 Replies · 358 Views

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, Zachary Ladwig said:

@Alessandro Mainente I seee so I have the shoulders well, but still need to round the back more. Correct? 

yes.

Zachary Ladwig

@Alessandro Mainente thank you

 

i tried to keep the back more rounded this week I definitely felt it more. How does this look to you? 
 

 

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Zachary Ladwig said:

@Alessandro Mainente thank you

 

i tried to keep the back more rounded this week I definitely felt it more. How does this look to you? 
 

 

It seems better...seems because there is the light in the exact point that i need to evaluate.

Zachary Ladwig

@Alessandro Mainente thank u as always.

 

how were this weeks? Am I ready to move on to the next exercise? 
 

or do I need more rounded back still? 
 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Your PE looks good, nice work! Can you also post a video of your iM for review?

Zachary Ladwig

Thanks @Jeffrey Bittner and yes here is iM 

 

https://youtube.com/shorts/q1Spa6sW2n8

for some reason the YouTube link won’t embed itself! Please let me know if you have difficulty viewing it 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work

Zachary Ladwig

Thanks! On to pe4!