I enjoy cardio, running probably 10-15 miles a week. I rock climb 1-2x a week. Lift weights ~2x a week. This is "normal" for me. I am wondering... is this way too much to do while retraining the body in the fundamental series? I am totally on board to scale back activities if it would be beneficial in the long run. However, I am very hesitant to just stop doing all cardio or weight lifting. It is counter intuitive to stop these activities... as I spend enough time sitting around. And if a lot of these fundamental exercises should be done in small amounts at first, it just seems like its not enough movement on its own to maintain some fitness... but maybe people have similar experiences and can share some advice? What is appropriate activity level? As it seems like most people are not going to solely do 1 program if they enjoy other activities, so whats the smart way to go about it? If there is somewhere else to read about this LMK. I saw a few posts regarding weight lifting and gymnastics bodies, but I wonder as well whats the rule with the cardio, or other sports...
Thanks for any help,
Sean