Push Ups with your wrists... different kind

Started by Seiji, April 18, 2010 · 4 Replies · 2,293 Views

Seiji

I was curious about them... not push ups on the back of your hands, I mean push ups where you only use your wrists.

I don't really know much about them besides the fact that they should work your wrists :/

I'm talking about this:

Start in a push up position. Pushing up with your wrist, go up onto the inside of the knuckles, then back down. I guess the next levels after that would include incline and handstand push ups, but after that you could start the process over by going on your fingertips.

It seems like a good idea, so I was wondering if there was more information out there on them.

Neal Winkler

2008 called and it wants it's "first knuckle" pushups back. :lol:

Seiji

lol

But do you get where I'm going? I think I misconstrued what I was meaning to say... Push up position, push with your wrists until the balls of the hands (heel of foot, balls of foot - heel of hand balls of hand?)

Neal Winkler

*slaps forehead*

Seiji

Well, I don't know what those are! :P