Stretch series

Started by Seanna Barnett, June 17, 2018 · 3 Replies · 2,509 Views

Seanna Barnett

Hey there. I am going through the fundamentals program at the moment recommended by my chiropractor. I have a very tight lower body and he recommended the stretch program as well. I would like to get started but can't drop 300$ at the moment. Is it ok to do just one of the programs in the series? I am struggling to not fall backward in ape and frog. Is there a stretch course that could be more beneficial for me than another or will anything help at this point? Thanks.

Alessandro Mainente

HI Seanna, for sure the front split series works well on the calves and posterior chain. Do you have any input about your tight points from your chiro?

Seanna Barnett

Pretty much everything in my lower half lol. Mostly hamstrings and hip flexors. Trying to correct forward tilted hips and glutes not firing properly because of everything else overcompensating. I play hockey so the hips are constantly tight.

Alessandro Mainente

Then go for the front split! absolutely.